Percy Bartley House is a registered Public Organisation and thus all donations to us are tax deductible under Section 18A of the income Tax Act.
Every giving is valuable to us ... so keep in mind In Kind donations.
Whether in the forms of goods, services or expertise, in-kind giving can be more recession-proof than cash gifts for your company.
We welcome quality used goods that can go a long way to assisting our boys and overall development and sustainability of our home. See our Wish List for an ongoing list of our needs.
Join the Woolworth My School Card and we benefit every time you shop. Just choose Percy Bartley House as your charity of choice.
Volunteerism has loads of benefits - not just for us... but for you to! It is a great way to make a real difference, help strengthen our communities and get to know new people.
Give your time or skills or even organise a fundraiser on our behalf.
We welcome both international and local students doing internships particularly in the fields of Social Work, Child Care, Marketing, Psychology etc.
Contact us and find out how your skills and knowledge could change the course of a child's life.
Make a donation today and help us grow. You will be supporting a worthy cause and alleviate the burden of life for others. With your continuous support we will thrive and together we will make our communities better for all.
Please make payments of any amount to the following account. Please use your initials & surname as reference.
Account Name: Percy Bartley House
Bank: First National Bank
Branch Code: 201909
Account Number: 62134178715
Account Type: Current Account
Fax: +27 021 4470919 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Send us a proof of payment to receive an annual tax certificate.
What we consider 'the norm" are luxury items for many of the boys who come to our home. Donate items on our wish list, to make their lives just a bit more 'normal'.
Study Area / Library
- Working computers (x 2)
- Study Guides - especially for technical subjects
- JUTA adult learning: level 1-3
- Facilitation guide V1-3
- Flash Cards (Math, Languages etc)
- Tutor Lessons / Vouchers for Tutor Lessons (All subjects especially Reading and Maths)
- Black / White Board & Markers
- Deodorant / roll on
- Toothpaste & toothbrushes
- Washing Powder
- Household detergents
Stationery / School supplies
- Photo copy paper A4
- Hard cover books 192 pages/236 pages
- Pritts sticks (40 g)
- Plastic sleeves
- Flip files
- Scientific Calculators
- Examination pads
- Pencil Case
- Pens (Red & Black) & Pencils
- School Bag
- Exam Pads
- Dictionaries (English & Afrikaans)
- Khokis & Markers
- Board Games (Monopoly, Chess, Scrabble etc)
- Dominoes / Cards
- Books & Magazines (special interest / motivational / story books)
- Pool table / Fussball
- Educational Games (eg. Maths / Geography/ General Knowledge)
- DVD player and age appropriate movies for weekend entertainment
Bedding & Clothing
- Socks and Underwear (Ages 13-18)
- Good Clean clothing for boys
- Blankets , Pillows, Bed Sheets
- Soccer & Rugby kits
- Socks and Boots,
- Shin guards
- Balls & cones
- Sports bag
Consider a Bequest and pay Less estate duty – Being a Section 18A Tax Benefit Company means that your family will save from donation of estate duties.