The HIV/Aids program is a program to care and support those who are infected and affected by HIV/Aids and families of the boys.
Chapel Clinic counselor facilitated the support group once a week. We have also decided that the support group be educational, fun for all the boys.
- They boys in the home are also encouraged to get tested.
- The workshops addressed the following topics:
- HIV and pregnancy
- HIV in our lives / families
- Condom use/ voluntary counseling and testing
- Anti-retrovirals and children
- Treatment and Support
- After care- following up with families who have HIV, making sure that they continue their treatment.
- Food parcels for the homeless people on treatment.